2/17/2009

true bliss.



Now that we are seeing a different side of Lo (not struggling with the food allergies), I am falling deeper and deeper in love. There are so many times I am with her and I just can't hug her tight enough or kiss her long enough.......

I am so in love.

It just amazes me. How I need the family to be complete.
Like I am not a whole, I need them to feel whole. Afterall, Liv and Lo were apart of my body for some time.
Now they are whole. But they still need me to feel complete.

I am fine with being a half and always needing them. And I am fine with them always needing me.

It is just funny how when I was younger I felt like a whole, but I wasn't I always needed my parents. And still do. That is the way it should be.... The circle of life. We are never complete. We all need each other.

No comments: