2/01/2009

Date night.

Well, even though the girls have been sick, Ry and I still took my parents up on a babysitting offer. We went to Buddakan. Had some Mojitos, Dirty Martinis, and pallette pleasing foods. It was great because they were able to give me an allergy free menu so I knew what I could have.

After dinner, we went for coffee an to the bookstore.

The best part was being able to be with Ry and have some great conversations (without kid interruptions).

We had an amazing time. The best part was we had $125 in gift cards and the total came to 125.66. We didn't even budget, it just came out that way. And now that philly's meters are 25 cents for every 7.5 minutes, we didn't come prepared with 7 dollars in quarters. We just said, screw it, we will just get a ticket. And, we didn't get one.......

great night!

Thanks meme and gpop!

No comments: