2/06/2009

A quote from Dooce. (a blog I frequent)

I couldn't have said it any better,

You have changed so much since that first morning you spent with us, a morning that altered my life so drastically that sometimes it still feels like I'm catching my breath. I imagine that I won't ever stop feeling this way, won't ever stop having a portion of my brain dedicated to the thought of where you are and what you're doing, won't ever be able to escape the constant, nagging hope that you are happy and fulfilled. My pulse is forever closer to the surface of my neck because of you, because of my responsibility toward you, and I can't thank you enough for the dimension that this has added to what it means to be alive.

1 comment:

Oppelt said...

Funny Heather (Dooce) is the wife of a friend of mine. John a creative and I worked together years ago in SF prior to him moving down to LA and meeting Heather! :-)