2/22/2009

Reading Terminal Market.

Today we strolled around the market enjoying the fresh, local goods. I don't know what it is but I have such an obsession with places like this. Put me in a farmer's market and I can just spend the day people watching, culture absorbing, and smelling the different foods.

Ry wore Liv in the Mei tai and I had Lo in the bjorn. Stroller free. Ry and I didn't have to say, do you have her? or where did she go? They each were attached to one of us.

Liv was so funny. She asked for jelly beans at one of the vendors. It was like an old school candy shop. She swore that she cold buy them with her own money (had 6 cents in her pocket). I bought her a quarter of a pound but she insisted on holding the baggy and waiting until we got home to eat them. She was so patient and persistent. It took about 30 minutes to pack up and get home. She held that bag tight. As soon as she came in, she then enjoyed them. (Such an aunt chrissy thing, if she were like me they would have been gone in one handful, before we left the market)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right!! She's my God-daughter all the way. :-)