9/08/2009

A whole new game.

Since the day Lo was born, she was my little laid back, woodstock child. She would be content (unless her skin was bothering her). I could just put her down and she would play with the toys you put around her.
She hasn't been a bad teether. If she is getting a tooth, she may only take 2 one hour naps instead of her typical 2 1.5 hour naps.

Within the past few days, I feel like we have a different child. She can't sit still. She is still walking the perimeter of everything, but she has it mastered. She can go from one room to another to another. Walk around tables, furniture, etc. Anything to get her where she wants to go. She has a game face on....wants to get into everything.

She has been full of belly laughs. Playing with and adoring her big sis. Chugging an entire sippy cup of rice milk like it is a 40. All I can say is, that girl has rhythm too. She gets down.

Looks like my Woodstock child has turn into a frat brother.. ;)

1 comment:

Tiffanie & Joe said...

That is too cute! Reading your blogs everyday makes me so excited for when Sophia gets older!Oh yea by the way the swaddler is a life saver! She's passes out every night in a matter of mins or should I say seconds! Thank you!