9/24/2009

I can't even talk about it...

I had one of the scariest moments of my life today....I can't even talk about it because it makes me feel sick to the stomach.. I am not going to go into detail. The outcome was good.

But.......Liv decided to use her imagination and use the blind cord as a necklace. She was in the bay window (I know a big nono) . She fell. I turned and saw her hanging. I ran and lifted her up and tried to frantically untangle the cord from around her neck. It felt like forever. But I did. She was ok. We both hugged and cried.

I can't even think about it. I am so so so so so thankful I was in the room when it happened.

I just didn't realize that 4 year olds are the ones you have to really look out for with this. Their imagination has peaked. It looks like a tarzan rope, necklace, etc.

I am speechless. But going to learn from this and move forward.

No comments: