9/28/2009

ahhhhhhhhhh.

I could get used to this....
This morning, we did our normal routine. From 7-8 I shower, get the girls dressed, etc. Then we come down and have breakfast (usually from 8-8:30). Charlotte usually takes her morning nap around 9-9:30ish. So this morning, we left the house at 8:50 to walk Liv to school. We got back at 9:10 and Charlotte went down for her nap immediately.

The house is quiet.....My mind is racing on what I can do that I usually can't do while holding a one year old and answering the 10 thousands request of a three year old....

I decided to tackle the attic for an hour. Now I am on the couch taking a breather while waiting for lo to wake. We will be walking to pick Liv up in an hour.....

1 comment:

Tiffanie & Joe said...

I totally understand how you feel! Once Sophia falls asleep I'm just hoping it for a good amount of time which it normally is! I try to get whatever I can done along with relaxing. Enjoy! Hows Liv like school?