6/06/2008

What a big girl....



Awwww, what a good mommy! The other day after lunch, I couldn't find liv so I went upstairs and found her laying in her bed with her babydoll. She said that "Lucy" needed a nap.

Besides being so involved with her babydolls, Liv is doing so many things that make her seem like such a big girl. She now calls Ry and I "Dad" and "Mom", no longer mommy and daddy (wipe a tear from my eye). She sounds like such a teenager when she says it too.

AND>>>>>>> I would have to say I think she is finally done with the diapers. It has been 8 days of big girl (giggle) panties. She still wears a pull up to bed, but has been dry 6 of the 8 nights.

My baby is growing up..........just in time for a new baby to come along......
She will always be my baby though.

No comments: