6/23/2008

Anniversary Weekend..

This past weekend was our 5th anniversary. Ry surprised me with Tiffany Earrings(WOOHOO). Well he gave the blue box to Liv to give me after I got out of my shower. He practiced with her saying, "Happy Anniversary" for awhile. When she gave me the box she said," Happy............Birthday". It was so cute and we were cracking up. I knew what she meant. It was the effort that counts.

We headed to the shore for some R&R. It was so great because during Liv's naps, my mom stayed at the house so Ry and I could cruise around town and go to the beach. If only we could do that during every naptime. Going to the beach with just a bottle of water and beach chair is such a PLEASURE! (no million and one toys and snacks)

Ry and I went to Sole for dinner which is one of our Faves down there. After dinner, we went back to the house and had such a great time playing Wii. I don't think I have laughed that hard in awhile. Between the laughing and the weight of the baby on my bladder, I am surprised I didn't pee myself. My bowling skills, surprised us all. My parents met up with us and Liv was playing Wii. She did so well (it was freaky). She bowled and golfed. I am sure it won't be long before we buy one for our house.

Liv had a blast down there and went playground hopping with Meme and GPop. We visited Uncle John at work and enjoyed some beverages (mine were virgin, of course) and sushi.
Two more weekends in SH then I am housebound until this baby comes. We hope to head down in Late August and September too as a family of 4.

No comments: