6/30/2008

Beachy Days.




Liv and I headed down to SH on Friday morning and daddy met us down there via train Saturday morning. It was HOTTT and I couldn't imagine what it felt like in PA. My pregnancy body temperature didn't help matters. On Friday night, Johnny, Chrissy, Brian and I went out to Jay's on Third. It is a new restaurant that just opened this year and they had amazing food. Liv had a blast playground hoping with Gpop. She also loves being around all FOUR dogs. She treats them like they are her little kids. Ry and I skipped out to the beach each day during Liv's nap and I got to stay in bed past liv's early wakings (thanks to MEME and Gpop). On Saturday, we had a barbeque at the krib(kid's house). Nothing beats just hanging out by the bay sipping...........sprite.(well, beer for everyone else)

Ry and I got our boxing on (wii). And I am still sore. I had to quit midgame and Liv finished beating him up (lol).

WOOHOO, to Gpop and Uncle John. They were super busy this weekend with the electric car sales and rentals. It seems to be a huge hit on the island....

When driving home and asking Liv her favorite part of the weekend she said, "Coffee Talk". So funny. Ry and I have been going there for some iced coffee and chatting. The atmosphere is very homey and you feel like you are sitting in someone's living room. We brought her with us the one day and she must have liked it too.

But, Liv's favorite past time, is rock skipping off the dock. She would do it all day and night if you let her........... I have to say, there is something therapeutic about it......

No comments: