6/15/2008

Dedication to Daddy.

Olivia truly is a daddy's little girl. She looks up to her daddy like he is her hero. Truth be told, I look up to him as well. He is such an amazing father. Extremely hands on......He plays with her, laughs, snuggles, teaches,....... There isn't a booboo that daddy can't kiss and make better. There isn't a tear daddy can't wipe and magically turn into a smile. The moment Liv opens her eyes for the day, she wants her daddy. I know she needs me too, but since I am the one with her ALL of the time, I am a given. But with daddy, her time with him is so special. If Liv looks up to her daddy and expects all boys to be like daddy, she will be in good hands.
Ry, we love you so much. I can't thank you enough for being such an amazing husband and dad. For the past 11 years, we have been there for each other and I look forward to the rest of out life together.

No comments: