4/06/2009

Wedding weekend!

We all headed down to the Seaview Marriot on Friday to start the weekend celebration for Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Brian.  All I can say I was prepared for anything with my 6 bags of luggage for 2 nights.  The girls were amazing.  Other than a few mishaps and falls, there were no tears.  Ry and I had a room with two doubles so we each had a kid.  Liv was quite the kicker and beat her daddy up a bit.
Charlotte was able to take every nap in her stroller and Liv was a trooper with no naps.  She did everything a flower girl does except walk down the aisle.  Knowing her personality, we know she would have cried and made a scene as soon as she saw everyone staring at her.  During the reception, Ry's parents helped alot and took the girls up to the hotel room so Ry and I could eat dinner.
I was up on the dance floor and haven't done that in a while.  Anyone who knows me, knows I used to live on the dance floor.  Something with making two humans, made me lose my rhythm or time to leisurely dance.  ;)  I got it back on Saturday night.
On Sunday, we had brunch in the morning and headed home.

The weekend was amazing and every little detail was perfect.  We are so happy for Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Brian.  They are off to Aruba.  YAY!

No comments: