4/22/2009

A proud mommy moment.

Yesterday, I got a letter from Liv's dance school telling me to keep it a secret, but that she will be receiving an "Award of Excellence" at her dance recital (at Immaculata University in June).  I know my little girl is only 3 and this is such a "stage mom" reaction.... but my eyes welded up.  The letter said due to her attendance, ability to follow directions and perform at ease, desire to strive for perfection, demonstrates leadership and willingness to help others makes her exceptional.  
In the past two years with dance, she has come such a long way.  She still may be shy at times, but she has developed such a confidence level.  She is getting so big and independent.  She will always, always, always be my little girl.  
The feeling I got when opening that letter is a feeling I will have alot as she gets older.  I am so incredibly proud of the little person she is.

No comments: