4/12/2009

easter.


On Saturday, we went to my mom's for easter.  We had our annual easter egg hunt.  Had a yummy meal.  The girls were great. And celebrated Meme's birthday.

Easter morning, Liv was not too keen on the idea of the easter bunny coming into her house to hide eggs.  I tried reassuring her that he would not go up the stairs to her room and that she would not see him.  Liv really got into the egg hunt.  (watch the video)

Then we went to Aunt Nichole's house.  The cousins ran wild and had multiple easter egg hunts.  We had some fun foods.  The girls were, once again, amazing.

They have been troopers.  The past two weekends we have not been home.  Lo was able to take her naps on the go.

PS.  Am I the only mom that regifts all of the easter basket gifts.  I don't do candy.  I have easter themed toys and stuffed animals.  I know I won't be able to do this much longer.  Every year, Liv thinks it is new.  And Lo got some new rattles and toys ( from the attic..... Liv's old stuff.... haha).  Liv didn't remember them at all.

No comments: