4/10/2009

Faddie and Winston.

So now Liv has had this imaginary friend for the past few weeks.  Her name is faddie.  Pronounced Fattie.  Yeah I know, pretty embarrassing.  At first I thought to myself,  "where did she get that from?" I have never referred to that word in front of her.  
According to Liv Faddie is tall with googly eyes.  When Liv is out back, I hear her talking to Faddie and playing games with her.  She spent about an hour today playing outback with Faddie.  For a moment, I was wondering how much Faddie's babysitting hourly rates are. 

Hearing the name Faddie all day long, makes a mama needing to lose about 15 more pounds develop quite a complex.

All of the sudden, Winston has been added to Liv's imaginary friend list.  Apparently it is her younger brother.  She told me today that Winston needed cookies.  What she really wanted was to ask for cookies herself but she knew the answer.  I knew siblings blame things on each other, but an imaginary sibling, not so much.

No comments: