10/31/2008

We waited over 3 years for this...........first haircut.


Okay so Ry and I were thinking the other day to ourselves ............... Do you think we need to trim Liv's hair? Would it help and make it healthier looking? Well today I decided to give it a try. It reminded me of when my mom used to cut my hair. I remember I would be in the middle of playing and my mom would be like "quick come over here and sit on the kitchen counter" "it will be real quick". Anyone that knows me as a child I didn't stand still (kinda like Liv).
So today, I pulled the same on Liv. I grabbed my fancy scissors (the same brand my mom used on me, you know the cheap fabric scissors with the orange handle.......yeah real fancy), sat her on the kitchen counter, and went at it. I have to say I am pretty proud. You can't really tell, and I may only have about 1 inches worth to put in her baby book, but we think it did the job. It was really funny too because Liv walked around for the next half an hour looking in the mirror and feeling pretty.

No comments: