10/27/2008

Please Touch Museum.



Boy, oh Boy do I feel super lucky to be less than 6 miles from the new please touch museum. We went today and I got a yearly membership (for 15 months and 4 people). I can not even begin to explain how amazing this place is. Everything was beyond my expectations. It was like a miniature town with all kinds of stores. From the grocery store, to the central park, to Alice in Wonderland, to the hospital, to the train station, to the shoe store, etc. Liv truly got to feel like she was in each setting. We could have been there all day and still only play in half of it. We were there for three hours and Liv didn't want to leave. Now those of you that know Liv, know she is the observer and not the aggressive playing type. But the layout of this place was so spacious that she did not feel overwhelmed once. She felt comfortable and safe. Liv was having so much fun, I hated making her move along, but I was so excited to see what else it had. Charlotte slept in the mei tai most of the time but woke up and enjoyed watching her sister in action.

Even the food was good. Lots of healthy choices and no so bad prices. They have a playdoh room, self face painting room,. A full size carousel. Charlotte loved watching it like a giant mobile. They have daily puppet shows that are free. Every fine detail was so hought out and child-centered. And it was so clean and had workers in every station that played with the kids. It was miles and miles better than the old PTM.
I could go on, and on..... And to think I can go there as often as I want for over a year and be there in less than 15 minutes really gets me excited. It is a true gem and everyone has to experience it!!!! I felt like a little kid in there....



No comments: