12/06/2009

A little Late.

This video is a few weeks late but I had to show you what Liv did before Thanksgiving dinner. Every single year, I vividly remember having one of two assignments before holiday dinners. I would either take everyone's drink order (play waitress) or make everyone's name tags. Well, this year I met my clone...... All I had to do is suggest to Liv ONCE to make name tags for everyone (to get rid of those before meal jitters). Off she went.....She sat quietly at the table and wrote everyone's name tags all by herself. I think she asked meme for help on Uncle John and Great Grandmom. But she did everyone else's completely by herself.
I am so proud of her. She just loves writing (hence the million pieces of scrap paper randomly placed throughout the house with letters and names written on it)

No comments: