12/30/2009

Belly talk.

I have to jot this down so I don't forget.........

For anyone who knows Charlotte, they know she is an eater. She will eat ALL day long. I am not exaggerating. From the moment she wakes up, until the moment she goes to bed, she is scouting out the kitchen.
The more and more she eats, the bigger her belly gets. You can actually see her belly grow throughout the day. I think it is since she is so small, her belly has nowhere to hide. It reminds me of how I felt being pregnant. When you try and bend over and your belly gets in the way. One thing I noticed which is super funny is......when she is full, her belly button pops out. When she isn't full, it is in. It is my meter to tell if she has had enough;)
All I can say is, thank god she isn't a picky eater. I know she can't eat alot of things, but she sure does enjoy what she CAN have.

No comments: