12/31/2009

Final Post for 2009.

Has it really been over a decade since the big "millenium" celebration? Please don't let the next decade go as fast as the last. I want to savor every single day. Every moment. The truth is- I don't see my self doing anything else besides being a full time mommy to two beautiful little girls. There is no place I'd rather be. I am so incredibly blessed to have all that I have. I have the most amazing husband. Two precious angels. The most supportive, and loving family.

As I ring in the new year, I reflect on my life. I am thankful for every single person who has come into my life. Some came and went. Some stayed. Every single person has been in my life for a reason. Has made me who I am today.

I leap into 2010 with so much excitement. My mantra for the night is I love this life. I am so fortunate to have so much love in my life.

Happy New Year! Happy New Decade!


No comments: