1/23/2009

A Meat eating Vegan.

Being a vegetarian for 8 years when I was younger has prepared me for my current challenge. Although I try not to look at it as a challenge, but as a life change. Now, I eat meat, but no dairy or eggs (due to Charlotte's Allergies). It is bringing me back to my old ways of eating Veganaise and Soy Products.

Best find so far, are Vegan chocolate Chip Morsels. I just made chocolate covered pretzels and they are DELICIOUS!

I have become a conscious eater because everything that enters my mouth has to be investigated. It is a good thing....Maybe it will help me lose some post baby weight ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, if it helps you shed the lbs let me know...I might join your "diet" plan...I have 18 to go, ugh! you have a lot of strength to go for it and monitor your eating for Charlotte.