1/16/2009

52 pick up.



Fun Fun. Liv's new thing.......is filling bags and containers,and anything........with ANYTHING. Yeah, a JOY! I spend most of my days , unpacking all of her Random Packing. She always says, I have to pack this and that and this and that. She has fun doing it and it is a time killer if I want a breather. But then I spend twice as much time putting it all back.

The bag above is one of 4 she filled today. In it was about 40 crayons, 20 markers, Lo's slippers, 7 puzzle pieces, a hammer, screw driver, hotdog and sushi from her kitchen, 12 arts and craft pom poms, 3 of Lo's rattles, and a princess bracelet.

How did she manage to get things from the kitchen, the living room, the playroom, her room, Lo's room, and the basement and put it in one bag? Now that I think of it, that was pretty clever.

No comments: