8/09/2008

My life is fulfilled.



Throughout my pregnancy journey, I was so afraid of having two kids. How could I ever love two? Do I have enough love for two? Will Liv feel slighted? Can I handle it all? etc.
Not to say, I don't have moments where I still have those fears, but for the past 6 days, I have discovered more love within my heart then I ever imagined. Not only do I love Ryan more than ever, I love Liv, I love Charlotte. I love the love I see between Liv and Charlotte. I knew liv was an amazing little girl, but now I look at her in a different light as well. She is a big sister. I just gave her the best gift anyone could ask for. I friend for life.
My favorite moments so far are the ones when I am nursing Charlotte and Liv comes over onto my other side. She rests her head on my chest and watches Lo eat. Liv kisses Charlotte's forehead, then I kiss Liv's as I hear Charlotte chugging away. Love rushes through my heart like never before. I have created two beautiful little girls. What have I done so right in my life to be so lucky?
We have the perfect little family of four. My life is so fulfilled!

No comments: