8/20/2008

Love doesn't Divide. It Multiplies.

As much as people told me that my love would multiply when Charlotte was born, I was fearful. I couldn't imagine being able to feel more love than I did with just having Liv. I am here to say, I have so much love in my heart for my little girls. Just when I thought I couldn't love Liv anymore than I did, Lo came along. I was so afraid that I would have to divide my love in half. The truth is, I love Liv SO much more now. I just look at her and relive all of the quirky things she did as a baby. I realize all of the stages Liv went through to become the amazing little girl she is now. At the same time, I get to discover all of Charlotte's beauty and sweetness. I am so in love. I feel so blessed to have our family. They are my ROCK .

**(ROCK is our family name acronym- Ryan, Olivia, Corinne, Charlotte, Corriah Katrina).

No comments: