11/16/2009

What a Beautiful weekend!

We had an amazing weekend just enjoying this weather. We went to a library book sale and added alot to the girls library for less than a dollar a book. During Charlotte's nap, I got in touch with my roots. I spent about three hours thirft shopping. I hit up a few estate sales and got a fur winter hat, a pair of earrings, and inversion boots. Then I went to about three local thrift shops. I found a pair of citizens for $5 (rtl for 180). I also got a wide belt and a silk scarf. I spent a total of $11. Love it!!!!
Then on Sunday we went downtown to a vintage warehouse sale. This sale was about 8,000 square feet and about 150 boxes that were 6 by 6 by 4. OVERWHELMING! They had a pile of just mens blazers that was the size of our driveway. I bought a winter coat that is super fun. I dropped it off to the cleaners today.
Then we spent the rest of the afternoon in Rittenhouse. We grabbed some lunch and had a picnic. Everyone was out. There was alot of entertainment and music to dance around to.
In a few weeks, ry's office will be moving from old city to center city again. Looks like us girls will have to take more trips to visit daddy and sit in the park.

No comments: