11/14/2009

Poor ChaCha.

Our poor little ChaCha got a stomach bug. She was clingy and sleepy on Thursday. I thought it was just teeth (her k-9's are starting to bulge). On Friday, she was the same. Clingy, Sleepy, Whiny. I fed her lunch at 11 before I went to get Liv from school and she puked all over her high chair. I was hoping it was the cider she chugged, but she did it three more times (after each attempt at eating). She took a long nap, but still woke up whiney, clingy, and kind of out of it. My heart was aching for her. As soon as she got sick, I felt sick. I had trouble sleeping that night because I was concerned and she was restless a bit. We both slept solid from 11-5:30 which was better than I expected.
Today she was able to keep everything down. It still took her half of the day to return to her usual self. Thank goodness she did though! Now, my fingers are crossed the germs are not working themselves around the family.
Outside of two snotty colds, this is the first time Charlotte was sick. She is way to young for this....Liv didn't get her first stomach bug until she was 2.5. It was so sad to see her "not herself". But her body is an amazing fighter....The bug whipped in and out in no time and she is back;)

No comments: