11/09/2009

Parent's Visitation Day.

Today, Ry and I went to Liv's school to observe her classroom. All of the parents were invited. The kids did their normal circle time activites (the weather, date, days of the week, songs, etc). Ry and I just kept giggling and had a smile from ear to ear. We are so proud of Liv. She has come a long way from her shy and timid self. Her teacher told me that Liv is her little helper and that she LOVES school.
It was great to watch her sing all of her songs. I have been hearing them at home for awhile now.....Different watching her do them in a classroom setting and being a student. I had quite a few hundred students in my years of teaching, and I have to say Liv was a pretty good student in class......Am I being biased?



Liv usually comes home from school each day telling me who got to do the weather, who got to do the bluebird, etc. She feels super special when she is picked to do something. And today was SUPER SPECIAL. She was picked to do the weather/bluebird song. What a great day to be picked.....!

No comments: