11/25/2009

Thankful.

As I sit here, the day before Thanksgiving, I am humbled by all that I have.

My life is full of so much love. If I would have envisioned my life 10 years ago, I never would have imagined I would be where I am. And feel as fulfilled as I feel. I have the most loving, understanding, and one of a kind husband. Because of our love, we have two of the most precious angels that are now my purpose in life.

We both have amazing families. All four of our parents are healthy and still young to relive their parenthood through our children. Without their support and love, we would not be where we are today. We have incredible bonds with our siblings and their spouses. We all live close to each other and feel this unbreakable bond.

Corriah, our first born, is still with us with her spirit 100% intact. She has this presence in the house that completes our puzzle.

Every night ends with laughter, hugs, kisses, and dancing.

I am not quite sure what I did so right to deserve all that I have. My heart is warmed and humbled each and every day.

No comments: