10/26/2009

tough cookies.

Within the past 24 hours, I realized how tough my little cookies are.

Charlotte- She was up for 2 hours last night upset. I kept bringing her into my bed hoping she would settle and fall asleep. Whenever she would cry, I would put her binky in her mouth (knowing that isn't the answer-but desperate). Every time I put it in, she would rip it out and forcefully throw it at me......I was insulted but it made me chuckle.

Olivia- at the park today Liv and Lucy both found a bow on the floor at the same time (the kind that are in a big bag for like 2 bucks at the dollar store for gift wrapping). They faught, screamed, cried, squealed, all of the above. You would have thought they were having a custody battle.vvLiv was cranky because she fell asleep in the car on the way to the park. That didn't help matters.
These girls are starting to fight alot like siblings (so I am in for it when charlotte can talk). I mean they were so angry and upset with one another, that I was speechless. They both wanted the bow to bring it home to their daddies. This carried on for about 10 minutes. Then lucy was super nice to let liv have it because she discovered a new ribbon that she could turn into a bow. Liv came home and made Lucy a thank you card to thank her.

Awww, they both resolved the situation pretty well.

No comments: