10/22/2009

Cupcake dress.

Last night after I put Charlotte to bed, I decided to organize Liv's drawers. Since I let her dress herself (those of you that see her, can tell), she has a lot of trouble finding what she wants (which means her clothes end up on her floor). I put all of her summer stuff away (so we don't have to argue once again about wearing her white shorts to school). I also put any 2T's floating around so Charlotte can dip into to them in less than a year.
I came across this cupcake dress that my mom and I got at the shore. It is super cute and funky. The fabric is pink with brown cupcakes.
Liv saw me take it out and wanted me to leave it out on her dresser for the night so she can put it on first thing in the morning.

What I didn't realize was that first thing in the morning meant 1:30 AM!!!!! She came into my room and kept sleep walking and begging and chanting "I WANT MY CUPCAKE DRESS!" She did this until 3:30. I drifted off to sleep at 4, then Charlie cried out to quench her thirst at 5. Today I am a ZOMBIE~ Reminds of what life was like this time last year.

Needless to say, Liv woke up for the morning around 7 and put her Cupcake dress on....She pranced around all day with it on....She also had a few extra tantrums today due to her lack of shut eye.

I had a few tantrums myself;)

No comments: