10/16/2009

On the move.

This video seems to focus on the wipe outs and not the accomplishments. Charlie has been taking a few steps here and there. Standing on her own for 10 seconds or so, then falling or sitting down. Ry came home about an hour early today. We all hung out and watched the Phillies game. This video is only 3 minutes, but it sums up what we did for 2 hours......I didn't get lucky enough to catch on film Charlie's 15 steps in a row. SHe did it about 5 times. Something just clicked with her. This morning at 10am she was doing her normal spiderwoman-self (walking the perimeter super quick to get around). She is a different girl tonight. She was super duper happy (I think bc she got two good naps).

(For the past week I have been experimenting going from two to one nap. I don't think she is quite ready for that. We had a pretty long week with lots of whining and eye rubbing.
The girl likes to sleep. I can't complain.)

No comments: