7/27/2009

Yet another step to our night routine.

So now when I tuck Liv in, we have added another step to our 25 step task analysis (a term we used in education to break down a single task into teeny tiny steps).  
When I carry her into her room, she hold Georgie, I hold my cup of water.  Once I set her in the bed, she takes her normal sip of water.  But then she makes me dip my hand in the water and put water down her stomach onto her legs, then her arms (she only wears her panties to bed in the summer).  This all started about 2 weeks ago when the temperature got really hot and she had trouble falling asleep because she was too warm.  I should have known better to offer to cool her down with some water.  Now I have to do it each and every night.  

I feel like I am baptizing her or something.

No comments: