7/16/2009

Loves the birds.

I have a floating mobile over the glider in Charlotte's room.  When I nurse her she stares up at it.  Sometimes I will tap a bird, to make them all dance around.  Now she likes to play with it too.  It is a new game for her.  Something to point to and "OOOHH" and "AHHHH" at.  
It is so fun to see her form these little rituals.  When I put her down for her naps, we first go to the light switch.  She helps me turn the light out.  Then we go to turn the floor fan on and we play peek-a-boo in the mirror.  Finally, we go to the glider to nurse and she plays with the birdies.  

She will have full conversations with them.  Sometimes it sounds like she is yelling at them.  Like, "Hey, fly over to my crib so I can play with you while I drift off to sleep."

No comments: