5/09/2009

Happy Mother's Day Eve.




Today, both of the girls decided to grace me with a day to remember.  

For the past week, I have noticed Lo's upper gum being super puffy.  She has been acting pretty pleasant and sticking to her usual sleeping habits so I though we had a ways to go.  The only difference is she says "Maaaamaaaaa" alot.  Which is her coping technique to deal with the pain (funny ,bc that was mine too....during both labors)  
Today, I tapped her upper gum with a silver spoon and, low and behold, I heard a "Click".  The other top gum isn't too far behind.  

Now, Liv has been practicing spelling her name and writing her letters of the alphabet with Ryan in his studio.  He usually lets her play with a stack of stencils.........  Yesterday she showed me that she has mastered the letter "M".  Since she has already mastered the letter "O" from writing her name,  she wrote "MOM" today.  

What a great day.


No comments: