5/01/2009

9 months.



You have been in our lives for 9 months.  Actually, double that and make it 18 months since conception.  You have found a place in my heart (and soul) that I never knew existed.  I now know that there is a place in my heart that has no limits.  I can love you every day and kiss you every minute of every day, but there still is room for more love and more kisses.  
It all makes sense now.  After having your sister, I discovered a different kind of love that never existed before.  To look in her eyes and see me.  I didn't think it was possible to be able to look into someone else's eyes and see me too.   But, I do.  
The two of you are so different, but yet so similar.  Is it at all possible that I have known you my whole life?   And if I haven't, how come I don't remember my life without you?
You have given me such a gift.  You have taught me so much.  I see such depth when I look into your eyes.  I see a soul that is wiser beyond a year.  Thank you for giving me such a purpose in life.  I love you.

And I will always be the rock for you to cling to in a storm.

I love you, Bean.

No comments: