11/16/2008

Thanksgiving.

Today I am especially thankful for the sound of Charli-Beans giggle and the way her entire face lights up when she sees me walking toward her. You see her dimple and toothless gums. Her tongue twirls around her mouth as she blows bubbles.

Today I am also thankful for Liv coming into our bed at 7am and getting under the covers between ry and I. Then she rubs her fingers through my hair and rubs my arm in a rhythmic motion as she knows I am enjoying it. She pulls me toward her and whispers "you are the best mommy ever".

Today I am truly thankful for my husband who gives me the chance to get out of the house and get some me time. Although it may just be roaming the local shops, it is time for me to be me.

I am also super excited for the next two weekends because they are 4 day weekends for Ry. We are jump starting it with a day date (thanks mom and dad). We haven't had a date since pre-lo. Can't wait!!!

No comments: