11/20/2008

Day Date.






After four months of trying to converse over two little ones, Ry and I were able to have some much needed Kid-Free Convos. We took the P&W (transfer to the El) down to rittenhouse. We had some coffee, shopped, and went to Tinto. We had some Sangrias with lunch. We had a little bit of culture, and a lot a bit of tasty food. We had an amazing time...

A true mommy moment......While waiting for the train Ry noticed my north face coat had pb&J all down the left arm. He asked if I had a napkin. I whipped out a whole box of wipes out of my purse. He laughed and said you seriously have that whole thing in your bag....... It is so funny how, I carry that mom gear all of the time and as soon as I am kidless I realize how silly it is to have a whole box of wipes in my purse for a date downtown. Good thing I had it though, he was able to clean me up before our date oficially started.

The girls were super well behaved. They stuck to their nap time with meme and gpop and Charlotte finished two bottles of pumped milk.

Being "just the two of us" was so nice. Looking forward to the rest of our four day weekend (ry took off for some family time ;) )

No comments: