11/04/2008

takes everything LITERALLY.

Wish I had a picture but I will tell the story anyway....

The other day Liv came walking down the stairs saying she had a boogie. (I know it is gross, but it was on her finger...) Ry said, "okay, go upstairs in the bathroom and wipe it off with some toilet paper." Liv went into the bathroom and followed his orders. About 2 hours later after the girls were tucked in bed and ry was getting out of the shower, he looked down. And what did he see........... The fresh roll of toilet paper on the wall with a huge boogie wiped on it.

I guess Ry would have been more specific and said wipe in on the toilet paper, then tear it off, and throw it out. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! This story is adorable. Being 3 years old means living in a world of literal translation.