5/27/2008

Our new miracle in the making......


I know that most of my posts consist of telling goofy little stories about Liv and how much she is growing. Just wanted to let you know, that there isn't a second that goes by that I don't think about my expanding belly and our newest little miracle. The count down has begun. Nine more weeks...... Maybe sooner, maybe later. We are having fun preparing and daydreaming about what our family will be. If her temperment is anything like she is in utero, I may be in luck. She is much calmer than Liv was. Even though I feel like I have a foot jammed between my two ribs, she only really plays around a few times a day. We don't have a name yet, but we have a list going.
Part of my nesting has been to organize and convert all of our home videos. While watching them, it reminds us that we are going to have another little angel. It is amazing how quickly you forget how tiny babies are and their precious little noises. I look at Liv everyday in such amazement that we created her. How could we be so lucky to have another.......

No comments: