5/02/2008

But, MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM?!




I just received the memo that Liv would like to go from toddlerhood straight to being a teenager. Part of me giggles because it is so funny to hear a 2 year old respond to anything I say by saying, "But, Mooommmmmmmm?" The other part of me is scared to death of raising not only 1 but two GIRLS.
Lately, Liv has become so obsessed with what she wears and she is so particular. Lord knows she isn't getting that from me because I am lucky if I can bend over to put shoes on, let alone put on some lip gloss. By 6:30 am Liv has already demanded what she is wearing for the day and completely dressed. Some mornings the first words out of her mouth are, "I want my flower shoes..... or I want my brown sneakers"

If she is like this now, who knows what age 3, 10, or 15 will bring........... I just keep repeating in my head and meditating to "it's just a phase,it's just a phase, it's just a phase........"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
I love reading your blog! You have such a way with words that you are able to describe Livi to a "t." Also, you are such a fabulous mother and I can only hope that I'll as good as you some day. You might be my little sister but I TOTALLY look up to you!
I love you!
Chris