5/25/2008

Has it really only been a week.....


I feel like I haven't posted in ages. We have had a pretty busy week and I have had ZERO time to sit down and post. On Tuesday Meme came up and we had some time to focus on baby prep. Even though I was feeling better from the stomach bug, I still barely had any energy. On Wednesday, Liv had ballet and then a playdate with Ben. Liz and Ben came over and the kids played, ate lunch, had Popsicles, while the moms did some mom chatting.
On Thursday, Liv and I headed to the shore for a few days. Daddy stayed home to work and go to Mike's goodbye party. Liv loves it at the shore. She thinks it is a constant party which is great except for nap and bed time. For a girl who loves her nap and usually only requires a 5 second tuck in at night, she had a bit of a struggle settling down to go to bed. It still wasn't horrible getting her down, but not what I am used to. Thankfully, once she went down, she stayed down for the night though. But as soon as the sun rose, Liv was ready to go to breakfast with Gpop (5:30 am). Even though Uncle Bills does open pretty early, I held her out until 7:30. Then I would walk her down to Meme and Gpop's. I would drop her off, then go back to BED (haha). Well, just for another hour. (Thanks, Meme). We just kinda hung around the house and sat by the bay. It was fun. Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Brian brought their new puppy down (Jady). Liv loved her. Uncle John was down with Pacie (Poor Aunt Jeanna had to work too).

Unfortunately, Ry had to deal with some drama while we were down there. Poor Corriah had another allergic reaction to a bite and was throwing up and had hundreds of bumps on her body. He had to keep giving her Benadryl and after 2 days, it was out of her system. I think she secretively enjoyed the TLC from daddy. She took over my side of the bed and everything.

Well, gotta run.... we are off to the Devon Horse Show.

No comments: