8/30/2009

Long weekend in SH>

The girls and I packed the car and headed to SH Wednesday for a change of scenery (and enjoy the rest of summer).  Ry took the train down on Friday and then we enjoyed the rest of the weekend as a Fam.    Saturday was a cozy day.  We hit up the annual Sidewalk Sale (summer wouldn't be the same without it).  But it is bitter sweet, because sidewalk sale means summer is coming to an end.
 We had a great time and especially enjoyed our morning coffee bike ride.  After we got our coffee and some "Watermelon bubble gum" (liv was on a mission), we rode to 110 and watched the surfers enjoy the effects of Friday/Saturday's weather.  Those waves looked like alot of fun.  It was the perfect time of day.  The beach was quiet, lifeguards were just setting up.  

Sorry for the lack of photos.  We spent the week just being in the moment and I kept leaving my flip and camera at the house.  (I didn't even have my cell phone the whole time)

No comments: