6/17/2009

Gobble, gobble.



I have to document this...... because I know Charlotte won't believe me when I say she was ADDICTED to her Vegetable Turkey Dinner ( organic by Earth's Best baby food).  When I say addicted, I mean sometimes three jars a day (out of her 6 a day).  Sometimes she asks for it for breakfast.  When I say ask, I mean demands.  She can tell when I walk toward her holding a jar of baby food whether it is Turkey dinner.  It is brown and has a maroonish label.  When I try to trick her and give her sweet potatoes or carrots, she turns her head, seals her lips shut and grunts.  But if I put the spoon in the turkey dinner jar, she quickly turns her head towards me, leans in, and opens her mouth like a bird.  
I seriously am spending a hundred bucks a month just on turkey dinner!  Between, that, her rice pancakes, cheerios, ground beef, and all of the other baby food jars, she has a MEAN appetite.  She eats more in one day, then her sister who is almost three years her elder.

Charlotte's appetite is definitely the talk in our family.  She LOVES her food!

I now have to find a clever way to reuse the empty jars.  Start making something.  Maybe sell it so this darn Turkey Dinner obsession can start working for itself.

No comments: