3/08/2009

Bachelorette party!!!

Saturday night was a big night out on the town in AC. I started the day early by heading down to AC in the morning to meet my mom and dad. We headed to SH to check out the renovations of the Krib (which is awesome!!) Let's just say we are counting the days until the summer starts.....

Then we went back to AC to meet all of the girls at the Tropicana in a three room suite. We had fun being super girly and getting dolled up. Then went to Buddakan. Had an AMAZING dinner. We went back the the suite freshened up, had champagne, then went out again. (My mom stayed in a separate room with Charlotte and I was on call to nurse. It worked out great. I only had to feed her before dinner and after.)

It was fun being out again. I had a blast celebrating my sisters last official night of single-hood. ;)

Sorry for the lack of photos. Jeanna was on camera and flip duty.

No comments: