3/02/2009

Another Blonde?!?!

So much for thinking I would have one brunette and one blonde. I thought at least one of our kids would have something of mine........(they both got ry's eyes). Well Charlotte has almost lost all of her dark 4 inch long hair except for a 2 inch diameter on the top of her head. We thought it may be causing her to scratch because the strands were itching her "somewhat bald" spots. So we cut it....... Now her head looks like a typical 7 month old. She has a beautiful even layer of new growth BUT it is lacking in darkness. Very similar to Liv's hair now....

Oh well, I didn't think two blonde girls was in my forecast, but I kinda like it. It is actually exciting. I can see it now....... two sunkissed blondes making drip castles at the beach. FUN!!!!! And if it ends up getting dark again, that excites me too!


Either way, these girls are perfect. Oh I get so excited just thinking of them growing up and playing together........

No comments: