4/24/2008

Our hearts are growing.

The closer my due date gets, the more our hearts are growing for this little baby girl. Liv has been really snuggling with my growing belly. She no longer uses a pillow when snuggling mommy. She uses her baby sister. Every once in awhile, she will turn to my belly and say in a sweet mother ease voice, "you ok, baby sister?" or "awwwwwwwwww, baby sister and hug her". She uses my belly button as a telescope and thinks she can look in and see the baby. My favorite as of yet was last night when we were snuggling before Liv's bedtime and she took her binky out of her mouth and said, "here you go baby sister" and put the binky in my belly button. She said, "Here you go, baby sister, you got the binky. It's ok, I'm here."
It was hysterical and tear-jerking to see her so loving. I already feel them bonding. They are so lucky to have each other. They just don't know it yet (and it may take awhile). Best Friends for Life.

No comments: